Friday, July 1, 2011

Comments from Ovary Action Supporters

Comments from Ovary members/supporters

Penny Peyrot, Hollywood, CA

What were your first impressions of Ovary Action?
Great idea, great name, Love the concept and the creator.

How did you become involved in Ovary Action?
I met Brooklin in an improv class started cutting her hair and voila

How has Ovary Action helped you?
OVR helped me become a better performer and host which I have parlayed into some hosting gigs in my hometown of HOLLYWOOD CA

What positive aspects did you see at the Ovary action Events?
Got some hairstyling clients and met many great women in a small town, we promoted local female run businesses

What were the highlights of Ovary Action?
The best part was working with other women and the feeling of community and of course seeing people laugh

What was the best part of being involved with ovary?
It is a great platform for promoting business and imparting information and stress relief from laughter

What was the best feedback you received as a part of Ovary from the Audience?

Anything you would like to add about Ovary Action?
I could see OVR get syndicated on local TV

Kirsti Kreutzer
Co-Director, Where's My Midwife?
Wilmington, NC
www.wheresmymidwife.org

What were your first impressions of Ovary Action?
- I was impressed with Brooklin's ability to get the word out and with the large crowd for both events at WILD.

What benefits for the community, did you see?
- I saw how well her students did and I saw women who had never performed stand-up get up and give it a whirl! That's huge. I also saw women being given a platform for expressing themselves, which benefits everyone.

How has Ovary Action helped the community?
- By giving women a creative voice.

How has Ovary Action helped you?
- People who came to the Ovary portion of WILD were exposed to the other women's issues we were trying to raise awareness about.

What potential do you see for Ovary action?
- I think Ovary Action is great for a Girls' Night Out; I also like the idea that comedy is therapeutic. Maybe doing a special private show for the Open Gate community?

What positive aspects did you see at the Ovary action Events?
I saw female performers being supported by their community. I saw women gaining confidence in themselves through stand-up, performing in front of a crowd.

What were the highlights of Ovary Action?
- I liked that there was a diverse group of ladies performing. It wasn't all mommy or wife humor.

What was the best part of being involved with ovary?
- Seeing a bunch of strong, funny broads have a good time.

What was the best feedback you received as a part of Ovary from the Audience?
- Someone said their face hurt from laughing!

1 comment:

  1. I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heal my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancratics cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete